Maxwell Hammer's shared items

Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Another Republican sex scandal

House GOP Rep. punished for remark to woman aide | KOMO-TV - Seattle, Washington | News: "OLYMPIA, Wash. (AP) - Minority House Republicans, already reeling from a sex scandal that prompted one member to quit, have severely disciplined a Vancouver lawmaker for inappropriate remarks to a female staffer.
Dunn also said he could not exactly recall what he said to the woman, but said he was "sure it was very inappropriate, because I do that kind of thing." He also acknowledged it could have been interpreted as sexual harassment.

"I was a little bit upset about something that had happened a little earlier in the day. I was a little sharp with this young lady, and I shouldn't have been," Dunn said.

Dunn also told The Columbian of Vancouver that he couldn't recall exactly what he said to the woman, but that it was along the lines of "I bought you a drink because I want to take you home," the newspaper reported."

I'm just amazed that it was to a woman who was of legal age. Usually Republicans only do that sort of thing to young boys. He should get an award or something.

No comments: