Maxwell Hammer's shared items

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

The Pussycat Dolls suck, and not in the good way


Ok, so last night I watched The Next Pussycat Doll....who are these crazy bitches? Sure, they're hot, but they are such horrible people. They're all cussing each other and they say things like "Some people act like being a diva is a bad thing." and "That bitch ate a whole creme brulee and she's supposed to be on the Atkin's diet. Fatkins diet is more like it." There's even an episode titled "She dances like a drag queen." None of these chicks can sing or even dance. There's this one woman who founded the Pussycat Dolls. So that makes her the big Pussy, right? So Big Pussy has to be at least 50 years old. And she's wearing these teeny little tshirts that would have been sexy on her, like, 4 liposuctions ago. She has all this silicon or something in her face, under her skin. It sort of looks like an African wasp laid it's eggs in her cheekbones and they are about to hatch.

I'm sorry it took me so long too notice how horrible TV has become. I really hadn't been watching this crap for the last few years, because, well, I had a life. But now that I've been to rehab I've got a lot of free time on my hands, especially at night. Plus, we finally got satellite TV up here in the compound. I was afraid of getting it before, because I thought the government mind control rays were being broadcast on it, but now that I've stopped shooting datura into my eyeballs I've come to realize that was just crazy talk.

No comments: