Maxwell Hammer's shared items

Monday, September 04, 2006

Mel Gibson Apologizes to Sugar Tits, Jew boy, and the other one

Isn't it nice.

Mel Gibson to Police: Flowers, Apology: "Soon after the incident Gibson offered an apology for his behavior and admitted a long time addiction problem with alcohol.

Reportedly Mel has gone one step further, and offered his apology with flowers to the three police officers involved in his arrest."

I sort of have this policy of only hating people for different reasons than everyone else. I hate Mel Gibson on principle, but he seems like a decent guy. Ok, he thinks Jews rule the world. That's bad. But I've done lots of stupid things when I was under the influence, myself. I'm not even going to tell you about the time I got drunk in the French Quarter and ended up in a transexual strip club....

No comments: