Maxwell Hammer's shared items

Monday, December 18, 2006

The Cardigans

The Cardigans have a new cd out. I meant to say something about it a month ago. But I forgot. Hey, I'm being sued, I've got shit on my mind. I forgot I even downloaded this until now.

But it's really good. At least if you're depressed and bitter, like me. If you're looking for another Lovefool this ain't it. If you're getting old and hate the world, but in a sort of abstract, vague, way, this is the cd for you.

It's got some great song titles, like "I need some fine wine and you, you need to be nicer." Which sounds like something I'd say. Except I've got a script for Xanax, so fuck the wine. But it's a great cd to listen to if you're pissed off, but not quiet pissed off enough to bring out the death metal. Or if you're depressed, but not quiet enough to breakout Disintegration by the Cure.

Also, I've listened to those cd's so many times...I think I've bought 3 copies of Disintegration. Because people keep stealing them.

No comments: