Maxwell Hammer's shared items

Saturday, May 19, 2007

From Travis

From: Travis

Date: May 19, 2007 6:04 PM
Subject does anybody ELSE wanna take down Macy's
Body: I get about 400 offers for "$500 Free Macy's Gift cards" a day on myspace.
...Is it just me? have they figured out that me, Travis Junior, is a sucker for a white sale? Especially at Macy's.

Reno ain't even got a Macy's. i ain't never stepped foot in one. And i am so damn sick of their damn $500 Free Gift Card offers - I'm about ready to take a deuce in a tupperware and mail it to macy's.

I got an idea.

If every single one of us spends the week telling every single one of our myspace friends to sign up for a gift card at the same time. Say -- June 1rst, at 9:00 mountain time --

then every single one of us used our gift card on the same day -- say June 7th -- you think we could bankrupt macy's.

it's possible, right?

mind you -- this is maybe the whippets talking... but it sounds like it Could work.

No comments: