Maxwell Hammer's shared items

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Eddie Murphy to marry Scary Spice


This is strange to me, because I thought Eddie was gay. I thought Scary was a lesbian, too.


EDDIE MURPHY is preparing to propose to his former SPICE GIRLS girlfriend MELANIE BROWN, according to press reports in the US. The pair began dating three months ago (JUN06) and reportedly immediately fell madly in love. A source tells American publication Us Weekly, "They are looking for the right ring. They are already living together at Eddie's house (in Beverly Hills)." Brown, 31, has a daughter from a previous marriage; Murphy has five kids with ex-wife NICOLE, whom he divorced in April (06). He also has a son from a previous relationship. In July (06), the couple each got a tattoo of the other's name, according to the source, who says they enjoy staying at home watching movies, ordering food and playing with their kids.


Actually I thought all the Spice Girls were gay, except what's her name, Cindy-Lou Who, or whichever. I still have my doubts about Posh Spice...

No comments: