Maxwell Hammer's shared items

Sunday, August 13, 2006

Jessica Biel at some premiere



Who care's which premiere, I wasn't invited so frak 'em.

The problem with these ultra high quality pics is that you can see too much. Like her feet. Jessica has ugly toes, she needs a manicure if she's going to wear those sandals. Also, it looks like the straps are cutting off her circulation.

And I know the messy hair is the style now, but can't these people use a comb? Le sigh. I miss the 80's when people actually seemed to care about their hair.

Man, she's got shoulders like a football player, don't she?

Oh, and and by criticizing I'm not saying I wouldn't have sex with her. Of course I would. But my standards are very low...a lot lower than that. Fat girls need love too. I'm the guy that leaves the bar with 2 or 3 of the ugliest chicks there. All my friends tell me not to leave with them, that they look like they'll kill me and eat me. But so far that's never happend. I have been bitten a few times, though. I was also stabbed by a stripper once, too. Good times, good times.

1 comment:

Matty said...

She looks amazing