Maxwell Hammer's shared items

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Shameless Linking

One of the secrets of blogging is the link. If you link to other people, they link back. Hopefully. It's like casting your bread upon the waters, except you don't attract ducks.

So here's what the other celeb gossip blogs are saying.


Allie is Wired
says Jessica Simpson is boinking John Mayer.



Blogcritics still sucks.


Celebrity Mound wants to launch Paris Hilton into space.

The Skinny thinks Jennifer Love Hewitt is fat. I like junk in the trunk, though. She won't walk right for a week after I was done with that.


Pink is the New Blog points out the uncanny resemblance between Vanilla Ice and Kevin Federline.

That's it for now. Maybe later I'll get around to mentioning more of the great people who do exactly the same thing that I do, but I do it better.

No comments: