Maxwell Hammer's shared items

Thursday, October 26, 2006

K-Fed: 'If you want to hate me, cool, hate me' - CNN.com

K-Fed: 'If you want to hate me, cool, hate me' - CNN.com: "'If you want to hate me, cool, hate me,'

Hey, K-Fed...I hate you.


Federline, 28, says in an interview posted Thursday on People magazine's Web site. 'You know why? Because all it's going to do is help me.'"

Are you reading Nietzsche now? Can you even spell it? How about if I kick your white trash ass? Will that help?

Ok, I'm issuing a challenge. I want to fight K-Fed. That's right. I can walk the walk and talk the talk. I'll fight him. No boxing gloves, no holds barred, no rules, no weapons. It'll be blogger fight club. I'll whup his ass.

So if anyone knows K-Fed tell him about this. We'll set it up.

No comments: