Maxwell Hammer's shared items

Thursday, October 05, 2006

Prince the Prude


Prince has become the kind of christian that goes to strip clubs to bitch at the dancers and try to convert them. A few years ago he became a Jehovah's Witness and this is what you get.

The ladies were strutting their stuff at top club Xenii when Prince reportedly told them that it was "wrong to dance like that".

He added: "What would your parents think if they could see you now?

"You're too good for this. You shouldn't be selling yourself so cheap."

The dancers refused his offer of double pay and continued to strip on stage - so the singer turned his head away from them, one onlooker told the paper.

Strippers leave Prince unimpressed - Yahoo! News UK

Although I have to wonder why the hell the dancers wouldn't take the money. Please, Mr. Prince, come save me. I work at a tech support call center and my parents would be embarrassed to see me do this. Come and save me Mr. Purple Pants!

No comments: