Maxwell Hammer's shared items

Thursday, November 02, 2006

Perez Hilton to get his ass sued off

Fresh Intelligence : Radar Online: "First, photo-lifting vanity blogger Perez Hilton got called out on the red carpet by a FilmMagic paparazzo, who accused him of swiping a pic, which appeared to involve a Tommy Lee man-kiss. Now, X17, one of the most popular celebrity photo agencies in the game, has Perez in its sights."

I hope it don't happen to me, but for the most part I give credit where it's due. Also, I'm a professional smartass, so I don't really need the pics, words are my weapon of choice.

Plus, I think I can get a fair use exemption if I have to.

For any lawyer that happens to be reading this, I'm a dues paying member of the EFF. So you can come after me, but I won't go down without a fight.

No comments: