Maxwell Hammer's shared items

Monday, June 11, 2007

Paris Hilton says she used to act dumb - The Superficial - www.thesuperficial.com

Paris Hilton says she used to act dumb - The Superficial - www.thesuperficial.com: "'I used to act dumb,' she told Walters in the exclusive phone conversation. 'That act is no longer cute. Now, I would like to make a difference. ... God has given me this new chance.' Hilton confirmed to Walters just how terrible her initial three days in jail were. It might explain why she cried when she was handcuffed and transported back to jail from her Hollywood home. 'I was not eating or sleeping,' she said. 'I was severely depressed and felt as if I was in a cage. ... It was a horrible experience.'"


Well, duh, that's because it was a cage. That's what jail is, a cage for people.

No comments: