Maxwell Hammer's shared items

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Ashley Judd is Perfect, too Perfect

So she went to rehab so they could cure her of her perfectionism.

Ashley Judd - Ashley Judd's rehab happiness: "The 38-year-old actress insists she has now given up her obsession with perfectionism.

She told Glamour magazine: 'I was unhappy, and now I'm happy - even when I'm having a rough day, it's better than my best days before treatment."

"Now I try to remind myself that if I engage in perfectionism, I am abusing myself."


I've never had a problem with Ashley Judd before, but now I do. Who the fsck does she think she is? Hey, bitch, you're human just like everyone else. You may think you're so good that you need to go to rehab for it, but you aren't. Come over here and let me show you what abuse is, crazy bitch.

1 comment:

Mockarena said...

Agreed! See themockdock.com for a whole I Hate Ashley Judd category for stories just like this and more!