Maxwell Hammer's shared items

Monday, July 10, 2006

What's left of him?

Nick Lachey is pretending to be sad. Since we all know celebrities have no actual emotions. They just mimic them for better publicity.


Lachey announces `What's Left of Me' tour - Yahoo! News: "NEW YORK - Now that
Nick Lachey's new solo album is a hit, he's ready to go on the road. Lachey, 32, will tour this fall in support of 'What's Left of Me,' which debuted at No. 2 on Billboard's album chart in May and has sold more than 500,000 copies, Jive Records announced Monday."

So what's let of you, Nick, now that Jessica's left? Hmmmm....I don't know. Did you ever have anything to start with? I mean you can't actually sing. I don't see how anyone could find him attractive, he sort of looks like the guy that changes my tires. I mean, he doesn't have any of the cool jailhouse tatoos done with ballpoint ink like that guy does, but they have the same hair and build.

I hope you managed to save a little money, because that's about all that stands between you and next years "Surreal Life: Where are they now? Edition." You'll be put in a house with Screech, That guy Snow who did that "Informer" song and the oldest sister on Full House, Martin Sargent from TechTv and Jenni from Jennicam.

I mean, seriuosly, your career isn't looking so bright.

No comments: