Maxwell Hammer's shared items

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Paris Becomes a Prude




Paris Hilton says she would never have a one night stand. For her it's all about making them beg.

She said: "One-night stands are not for me. I think it's gross when you just give it up.

"Guys want you more if you don't just hand it to them on a plate. If they want you, then they will wait."

She explained: "You have to make them work for it. I think that's the only way you know if they really want you or just want to be able to brag that they've been with you."


Notice that she never says anything about being in love. For her, sex is all about what you can get out of it.

Update: There is just no end to the ego with Paris. She recently said she want's to name her children after herself.


She says, "I want a large family but I haven't found the guy. I wanna name them London and Paris and I was thinking China. But I already know a couple of Chinas so I don't want that one now."



Could you imagine how messed up Paris's kids would be? Way worse than Britney's.

No comments: