Maxwell Hammer's shared items

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Lindsay Lohan Naked!

She's going to put out a book "ironically" titled "Narcisstic".

You know, I think that's the first time I ever used the word "ironically" in an ironic manner. Or maybe I'm like Alanis Morrisette and just don't know what it means.

But, anyway,

Lindsay Lohan is to give the world a glimpse of the body which has helped her to become one of the big screen's hottest stars and an international player.


Well, it was a great body until it got all weird and freckly from too much sun, too many drugs and not enough food.

Shots of the star's body will form part of a book jokingly entitled Narcissist as part of an attempt to transform herself from a teen star to a glamorous movie icon.


Translation: it's actually a desperate plea for attention.

Twenty-year-old Lohan modestly said: "It's my body. And I like my body. And I like my breasts. And no, they're not fake."


You keep saying that. I don't think that word means what you think it means.

Before getting men's hopes up across the world, she's not going to strip off all her clothes but insists there is nothing wrong with "tasteful" photos.


Translation: bad lighting and out of focus, but in an artistic way.

"I think a woman's body is so much more sensual than a man's... there are certain photos I like people taking of me, where I'm comfortable.


Translation: I'm actually bi. And an exhibitionist.

"As long as it's tasteful. Why not?"


Translation: it's money, why not?


Makes you miss the 80's when all the starlets took off their clothes at they drop of a hat. Now it's all tease, tease, tease.

No comments: