Maxwell Hammer's shared items

Monday, July 03, 2006

This is horrible



Bowie and Cher singing Young American as a duet. I love Bowie, but this is just terrible. Bowie doing that funky white man walk that they did in the 70's, then it seques into "Song Sung Blue". Then it turns into "One is the Loneliest Number" by 3 Dog Night. Then "Da Doo Run Run" by the Crystals. Then that dumb song, "Bill, I love you so, I always will."...whoever that is by.

They can't even finish a whole line from a song without swtiching to another one. There's got to be 30 songs in this medley. I can't even keep up or name them all.

Oh, and Cher has this strange combination afro/pageboy hairstyle during it.

Cher has always been cheesy, but what drugs was Bowie on to agree to this? Cocaine can't explain this.

Thanks to Pop Candy for this link.


Whitney Matheson, I want you to have my babies. We'll name them after characters from John Hughes films.

1 comment:

Greycat said...

Wow, the above poster is not very bright.

Anyway, that was horrible. Bowie fans (like myself0 try very hard to forget the "Bad Bowie" years, but yet, they keep on sneaking back and smacking us in the face.